We have a wonderful summer planned for the children this summer! The first day of the program begins on TUESDAY, July 5th. And we end on AUG. 10th (half day that day).
If your child is taking the bus from No. 33 School:
Arrive 8:20 if eating breakfast in the Rec Center.
Arrive 8:55 if just taking the bus.
Brandin Jones will be at the buses every morning to ensure all students are on their assigned bus.
Buses will return to No. 33 School by 4:15.
If you are dropping your child off at Warner School:
Arrive at 9:15. There will be no adult supervision until 9:15.
Your child should wait on the front steps for staff. IN case of rain, your child should wait in the hallway.
Please pick your child up at 4:00
A few reminders:
- This program is funded by foundations that require us to have excellent attendance. Your child is expected to attend EVERY day!
- Your child should wear his/her tee shirt every Friday. This makes it easy to identify our students on field trips.
- Pepsi has donated 600 cases of water. Your child does not need to bring any water bottles. Lunch and snacks are served every day. If you send a lunch with your child we do not have room to refrigerate it.
- The registration fee is $25 for one child and $10 for every other child (1 kid = $25
2 kids = $35, 3 kids = $45 & 4= $55, etc). If the registration fee is a hardship, we will not deny your child, just let me know! Please make checks payable to Horizons at Warner.
- We require every child to take swimming lessons (unless a health problem prevents it). Children should wear a bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and underwear in a backpack on assigned swim days.
- All children should wear sneakers every day. Horizons has a daily recess and there are many daily walks. Flip flops are dangerous for these activities.